- No driver installation is necessary.
- The audio output controls for your Mac are in System Preferences > Sound.
- Or click the volume icon in your Mac’s menu bar.
If you’re using a Tone Board on a Mac, you may notice that you are unable to control the output volume of your Tone Board. To enable volume control, you’ll need to upgrade your Tone Board’s firmware. (Newer models of Tone Board are shipped with upgraded firmware)
Upgrade Tone Board Firmware
- If there is no sound is coming from your Tone Board, you may need to install a driver.
- Click the audio icon in your Windows Task Bar.
- Then click the upward-facing arrow to select your audio output device.